So I use thumbtacks alot of the time to hang stuff up, ya I’m lazy- and they work decently. After 3 years the head of one of the thumbtacks hanging my mirror up broke so it was moved to the floor while I wait to find another solution. It’s been a few days now and it is driving me nuts, it’s went from not too high a priority to almost top of the list. Why you ask? Cuz’ it’s a torture mirror! Every time I walk down the hall I get to see my LEGS, just my LEGS, those being the biggest part of me, and the part I need to work alot on, it’s torture over and over all day- I use this hall alot- Up and down look at those legs, I swear they’re getting bigger every time I walk down the hall. So just a warning, to all you people thinking about putting a mirror on your floor, unless you have amazing legs that you just want to look at day in and day out don’t do it.
Wow! I can’t believe it’s been five years. They have passed so quickly, I feel so lucky and amazed to have you as my husband for eternity. So I wanted to tell you, and I guess the world, some things that I have learned about you in these five years that I love, that I may not have know before we were married.
- You are an amazing hard worker- whether it be just working at work, helping family, doing schoolwork or working on our projects, you work so hard and I deeply appreciate it.
- You are very loyal, caring and true to your word
- You are an incredible Dad- from the first day I was pregnant to now you are always there, loving, taking care of them and playing with them, even with your limited time, And they just love you.
- You are a giver- whether sharing your talents, your time, your conversation, you always are giving.
- You have an amazing family which I love and feel so blessed that we have the support we do from them.
- You have an amazing temperament- You never yell or raise your voice, and your slow to anger and quick to forgive and compromise and work through problems, which has been a wonderful blessing to our marriage.
- Your Smart- you seem to excel at all you do, and I know that without all the high priorities we have in our life right now you would be a 4.0 student, I’m just glad that school and grades isn’t all that matter to you.
- You are so loving and comforting- You always love to cuddle, hug and kiss, something I love about you and the kids know that there dad loves them cuz’ you always tell them.
- You are spiritually strong, have a testimony and are worthy of the Priesthood you hold-you show by example your testimony and you “wanted” me to stay at home and take care of our kids, even when it’s been hard and alot of work for you.
- You are my best friend, emotionally, physically, mentally, in every way you are there for me and make me unbelievably happy, I am so glad that I have you.
Thanks for the last five years and I hope we have many more to come.
So I’ve been sick lately, which pretty much interprets into bored. I’m to weak to really do anything, my husband is the sick drill sergeant and forces me into bed all day and after a couple of days of it, I’m bored out of my mind. So I snuck out of bed and designed another birth announcement. Don’t tell or else I’ll be in trouble.
So I just realized I don’t have very many posts talking about my little girl. Brynley is just so sweet, and quiet, and well behaved that Payton draws most the attention. Anyways I love it when the kids are sleeping, not only cuz’ I get a little break but because I can see more clearly how special they are to me and to heavenly father. Every night before I can go to sleep I have to go and give my kids a kiss, and just look at them. Anyways this is my little princess sleeping. Isn’t she just adorable.